PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Fat and Mediocre looking Girls who think they are hot
Last Post 07/24/2017 5:44 AM by So....you've met my ex I take it??
29 Replies
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Sort:

--

03/08/2013 8:18 AM
Author: Single JD [21813]

I come across so many fat and mediocre looking girls who think they are hot and beautiful. Honestly, fat girls can be hot but when they call themselves hot and cool it's a big turn off. I am a average looking dude but I don't walk around calling myself hot or cool. Right there I want to tell them that they are not as hot as they think but I just smile.

The other thing I noticed is that some girls will argue with you to show that they are smart even when you are on their side. What is all that about?

Has this happened to you or I am being a jerk? What is your take on this? Girls, why do you or the girls you know do that?

--
03/08/2013 1:53 PM
Author: jeff [21813]

I think a lot of the problem has to do with people generally in law school. A lot of the time, a person who wants to go to law school in the first place is an alpha-type personality. With that being said, those people always think they're smartest, baddest mother f*ckers around Thus, you get people (including chicks) who argue for no reason to validate that they're smart and right.

Regarding fat chicks who think they're hot, that's just the world in general. Until they grow up, move to Miami, LA, or New York City, and realize they're a 4 amongst 9s.

--
03/08/2013 3:14 PM
Author: EEE [21813]

I'm a large girl..and I AM HOT, baby...even if you don't think so.

On any night of the week, I can walk in any club, even a library and walk out with a guy chasing me if I so desire.

Can you same the same...slim guy?

I know that you've had sex...but you should try it with another person sometime.

--
03/08/2013 5:23 PM
Author: LOVE IT [21813]

Love it EEE. I'm a fan of bigger girls. screw those guys.

--
03/08/2013 5:39 PM
Author: haha [21813]

ya, thats the problem, unless the girl is hideous, there are guys just as ugly as the girls that fawn over them, and give them an over inflated sense of self. There is a fat para legal at work, she had to file a restraining order to get this guy to leave her alone, and she makes comments about being cute, im just like wtf. But, on the flip side, Ive dated pretty hot girls that are so insecure, its basically the flipside of how it should really work. But, that is life, usually the less accomplished/hot the person is, the bigger they fantasy world they create for themselves to live in

--
03/08/2013 6:15 PM
Author: Formerfatty [21813]

I lost 120 lbs and it's amazing how you get treated. I was always "pretty in the face" but now I am HOTT. I'm loving it. It's just sad how guys can be. Now I'm treated like an object. Either way it's whats inside that counts.

--
03/08/2013 6:44 PM
Author: EEE [21813]

Even the fattest, ugliest gal can always get a guy. Guys will F anything.
I had 8 guys (no lie) ask me for my number at the Pasadena CBX. I'm large and hot baby. Guys love my behind...kind of a fetish worship thing

--
03/08/2013 6:46 PM
Author: Chubby Chaser [21813]

I want you EEE....Let me worship

--
03/08/2013 8:45 PM
Author: reality [21813]

you are only a fan of big girls, if that is all you can pull.

FACT!!!

--
03/08/2013 9:18 PM
Author: ha [21813]

Posted By on 3/8/2013 8:45:04 PM
you are only a fan of big girls, if that is all you can pull.

FACT!!!

haha 100% percent true

--
03/08/2013 10:27 PM
Author: Nah [21813]

Big girls have more to grab and they work harder for the money. FACT.

--
03/08/2013 11:04 PM
Author: Not true [21813]

Not true....I'm a good looking, athletic guy. Ended my relationship with a fit, cute blonde for my new chunky babe...true story

--
03/09/2013 12:26 AM
Author: Stanford Stud [21813]

Fat chicks are expensive to feed. However, they do keep you warm in the winter and shade you in the summer.

--
03/09/2013 8:06 AM
Author: BBWsAllDay [21813]

I'll take a sexy confident big girl over a low self-esteem/insecure chick any day. Sex appeal really is about how people carry themselves, who they are on the inside, and what they exude.

--
03/09/2013 9:54 AM
Author: jeff [21813]

Call me an asshole, but I'm not into girls with type 2 diabetes, that eat like a horse, and have high blood pressure.

--
03/09/2013 5:35 PM
Author: Shelli [21813]

OK Jeff...you are an asshole.

--
03/09/2013 6:41 PM
Author: Leslie [21813]

I am a girl and even I am not attracted to big girls.

--
03/09/2013 9:58 PM
Author: Jennifer [21813]

Leslie...I'm with you...let's have a drink and discuss it

--
03/10/2013 11:38 AM
Author: Slothtallica [21813]

On behalf of all men, I formally request that Leslie and Jennifer do get together, have a drink...and then scissor.

Filming is always encouraged.

--
03/10/2013 2:21 PM
Author: FatJD [21813]

Fortunately, all4jds.com has video section so please upload your video here.

--
03/10/2013 4:12 PM
Author: Jennifer [21813]

I'll scissor with Leslie if she will.
Leslie, I'm told that I look a lot like Jen Love Hewitt....I'm fit, hit the gym and just have those great genes from my mom's side. Mom was a beauty queen in her younger years.

You guys are so funny and what you'd like to see...but, I wouldn't mind letting you watch me and Leslie

--
03/10/2013 5:35 PM
Author: Manti Teo [21813]

Wanna be my g/f jennifer?

--
03/13/2013 11:36 PM
Author: LA Lakers!!! (J/k not even in to sports) [21813]

I'm overweight. Been overweight since I started studying. I date a really hot half asian girl. She had a problem with overeating and lost a lot of weight. Apparently, she picked up an eating disorder. She worships "Goddess Ana." Which is Goddess Anorexia. It's all really messed up stuff. There is ton of gold you can find about it if you just Bing it. Anyway, she's trying to recover from that. But "recovery" would mean dating a fatty, which I'm not cool with. So, every time she wants to get down on a double double with a side of animal fries, I say things like "Really?!? You think Ana would be ok with that?" Then she gets all sad and upset. But, she stays thin. It's really an ongoing struggle to keep your gf thin. But my advice is to take it one day at a time.

--
03/27/2013 6:11 PM
Author: Slothtallica [21813]

What is the status on the scissoring, ladies?

--
03/30/2013 2:59 AM
Author: JDL [21813]

Man, this is so true about all these girls becoming fat during law school as a whole.

I have seen very attractive, vivacious, and down right gorgeous girls who started law school, but then they looked like total heffers when they graduated.

The most shocking and disgusting observation was during the bar exam it self. Nearly every girl who went to law school with me ballooned up and looked so damn horrible during the exam.

But, Jeff's point is correctly made, in that most law school students come from the strata mind set of people, in general....I've also known of a few girls who prostituted themselves during law school to "pay the bills," and that is down right sad, but hey, a hole is a hole, even it is a whore's legally owned hole.

--
12/15/2014 11:11 AM
Author: harpoonman [21813]

So mean- must be something you ate- like Tokyo.

This is exactly what this thread is talking about. Maybe if you were a little more humble, guys wouldn't just roll you in flour once to win a bet..

--
12/15/2014 8:17 PM
Author: law schools RUINS women [21813]

Posted By Anonymous on 03/30/2013 2:59 AM
Man, this is so true about all these girls becoming fat during law school as a whole.

I have seen very attractive, vivacious, and down right gorgeous girls who started law school, but then they looked like total heffers when they graduated.

The most shocking and disgusting observation was during the bar exam it self. Nearly every girl who went to law school with me ballooned up and looked so damn horrible during the exam.

But, Jeff's point is correctly made, in that most law school students come from the strata mind set of people, in general....I've also known of a few girls who prostituted themselves during law school to "pay the bills," and that is down right sad, but hey, a hole is a hole, even it is a whore's legally owned hole.

They come out looking like they ate the bakery and yet somehow still got addicted to meth

--
04/10/2016 8:35 AM
Author: Your not hot hun [21813]

Why do you think guys are chasing you?? Because they're drunk and they think hey look at that train wreck over they're!!! She's an easy lay for tonight. Either because they have low self-esteem or just don't wanna work that hard!!! Just because your a fat slug that bangs every guy she meets at the club doesn't mean your hot just means your an easy desperate fuk dumpster that will never hold down a relationship. Instead you have a new guy to hold down your head every weekend. Your a joke #fatslutsthinktheyhot

--
04/14/2016 11:21 AM
Author: Biggirlsrule [21813]

*you're
*you're

--
07/24/2017 5:44 AM
Author: So....you've met my ex I take it?? [21813]

To be fair, she was pregnant with her black drigdealers baby at the time. Those abortionsnin Mexico sint cheap!!!

Add Reply

Copyright by All4JDs.com