Last Post 12/30/2014 11:53 PM by you belong in prison
3 Replies
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Sort:

--

10/22/2014 11:48 AM
Author: LoserDater [21813]

Boys/Girls,

Please share your funny, scary, crazy, etc. dating experiences whether online/blind/regular(?). Please also share tips to guys like me on how not to be creepy on a date. I am very awkward and develop a weird sense of humor under pressure of trying to impress a girl. I am a very normal guy though. Average looking. Average height. However, no luck in getting a date.

Thanks for indulging me.

--
10/25/2014 12:50 AM
Author: bitten [21813]

There was the unemployed law school grad who started sobbing on our date because she had just broken up with a guy because he was agoraphobic. When she regained her composure, she tried to kiss me, then started sobbing again. I got a text from her later that night letting me know that she "really had a good time."

--
12/30/2014 1:50 PM
Author: 3LOL [21813]

I started fucking a girl as a placeholder while I worked on a girl I actually liked. She told me all about herself, her life, her past, and that she had three kids (any port in a storm, from my perspective). I hung out with her for about 3 months, heard about the shit that happened with her kids and whatnot. She was nice enough, thought I knew her decently.

Then one day she went off the deep end and disappeared, ended up in a hotel room somewhere smoking crack and drinking. Her mom (who I had never spoken to) called me looking for her. Turned out she was a pathological liar. She didn't have kids, she didn't live where she said, she was fucking someone else while literally crying about how I was chasing another girl. Bitch even lied about her age! That was interesting.

--
12/30/2014 11:53 PM
Author: you belong in prison [21813]

Posted By Anonymous on 12/30/2014 1:50 PM
I started fucking a girl as a placeholder while I worked on a girl I actually liked. She told me all about herself, her life, her past, and that she had three kids (any port in a storm, from my perspective). I hung out with her for about 3 months, heard about the shit that happened with her kids and whatnot. She was nice enough, thought I knew her decently.

Then one day she went off the deep end and disappeared, ended up in a hotel room somewhere smoking crack and drinking. Her mom (who I had never spoken to) called me looking for her. Turned out she was a pathological liar. She didn't have kids, she didn't live where she said, she was fucking someone else while literally crying about how I was chasing another girl. Bitch even lied about her age! That was interesting.

you statutory rapist!

Add Reply

Copyright by All4JDs.com