Last Post 11/20/2014 5:05 PM by Reply
2 Replies
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Sort:

--

11/10/2014 7:49 AM
Author: 2 cents [21813]

http://news.yahoo.com/immigrant-law...YA6qbBGOd_

I seem to be in the minority here after reading all tne comments after this article,

I feel like if you are illegally here, yes, you are breaking the law but while here if you make sonething
productive of your life as this guy has, you should be rewarded. The guy is not a gang-banger, drug dealer or some
criminal. He came here to better his life and he is helping citizens by being a lawyer. As long as he is paying taxes &
not getting welfare or govt aid, why deport him?

--
11/10/2014 4:09 PM
Author: annon [21813]

I have been trying to get into the states legally for ten years now. I don't have 250k to buy my way in. Should I just take my kids over the border from Mexico, make them a "legal illegal" and have them *officially" bring me over later when they are granted amnesty. The ends justify the means, don't they? I promise to not break any other laws; only the ones that I feel do not apply to me.

--
11/20/2014 5:05 PM
Author: Reply [21813]

Posted By <span class='af-profile-name'>Anonymous</span> on 11/10/2014 4:09 PM
I have been trying to get into the states legally for ten years now. I don't have 250k to buy my way in. Should I just take my kids over the border from Mexico, make them a "legal illegal" and have them *officially" bring me over later when they are granted amnesty. The ends justify the means, don't they? I promise to not break any other laws; only the ones that I feel do not apply to me.

You don't need to worry. Obama's Immigration Reform will help push you through. Just pay your taxes, stay out of illegal activity and you are one your way to becoming legal.

Add Reply

Copyright by All4JDs.com