PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
The truth about repeat takers
Last Post 05/17/2019 2:30 PM by Duranona?! No, no Donaruma.
85 Replies
  • :
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Sort:
Page 1 of 212 > >>

--

05/25/2012 7:21 AM
Author: Jess [21813]

They will regularly say things like "The Bar does not test intelligence"  "The Bar does not test competence"  "It took me awhile to figure out a good strategy"

Let's sum it up.  People who fail more than twice or more are losers.  They make excuses to hide their shame.  Answer me this:  Upon failing, how did you feel?  Did you brush it right off?  No, right?  You probably felt humiliated, embrrassed, and weak.  That is how you should feel.

If you can't pass on the first try, then you're not built for this profession.  Most don't give up.  They will pay a tutor, they will study for years.  LOL some people take longer to pass the Bar then it did for them to finish law school.  DOES THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING?  Anyone can BS their way through law school, but the Bar is a legit test.  It separates and filters out the weak, the moronic, the cowardly.

I, however, I am kind, and I think that one fail is allowable if emergency circumstances come about.  Two or more fails is a CLEAR indication that a person does not have the aptitude to practice. 

Anyone who thinks that it's not an indicator of incompetence when a person fails twice or more has failed twice or more,or they know someone close who has earned the title of "FAILURE"

--
05/25/2012 7:32 AM
Author: foreign [21813]

I have to admit I failed once. by a narrow margin.

It's nothing to do with my being a foreigner. I just underestimated it and suddenly felt very anxious on the exam day.

having passed by a comfortable margin the second time I would dare say that there is little excuse for failing the second time.

--
05/25/2012 8:02 AM
Author: Bob [21813]

Haha Jess you are a piece of work.

Is this what makes you feel better? Trying to shoot other people down? The only real loser here is you. Here is an interesting fact for you. I have a buddy who failed the BAR three times. What a loser right? Wrong. He is now an AUSA. For those who don't know what that is, that is an Assistant U.S Attorney with the DOJ aka a Federal Prosecutor. 

But wait he's an idiotic moron because he took the BAR three times right?

I took and passed the BAR the first time but that doesn't mean that others who don't pass aren't

Get a life. To those who are repeating, good luck! Ignore asinine comments and people like Jess. Good luck!

--
05/25/2012 8:03 AM
Author: Jess [21813]

I respect that.  I don't see anything wrong with failing once. A LOT of people do well in law school and just understimate how difficult and different the Bar exam can be. 

I may have overextended a bit, in my intial post, but the people who actually take review courses, hire tutors, and STILL fail over and over are the ones who should reevaluate their career goals.

--
05/25/2012 8:51 AM
Author: Disagreer [21813]

Disagreer here.  Sorry, but this is too much of a blanket assertion to make. Many people fail multiple times for a wide range of reasons, and not all (albeit some) of them have to do with ability:  Some bar takers work full time at demanding jobs; some have families to take care of; some test takers just can't get to sleep the night before big standardized exams.

Besides, I know of very few attorneys who believe, contrary to your assertion, that the bar exam is representative of law practice.  Although similarities exist, i.e. time pressure, preparedness, competition, etc., the bar exam is truly just a barrier to entry.

No attorneys in this lifetime will care about multiple failures, and very few will even ask.  All that matters is that a bar examinee just pass once.

--
05/25/2012 9:00 AM

Also, I know someone who took TEN times to pass the bar exam.  He is now a judge. Is this person "cut out" for the profession?  Maybe or maybe not, but he sure is getting paid like it.

--
05/25/2012 9:12 AM
Author: Seriously [21813]

Jess (and you ilk), you definitely have a personality disorder at best, or some serious mental problem at worst. Otherwise, a normal person cannot be so crazy/mean for nothing. What is your problem? You passed 1st time but no one will hire a crazy/mean, cocky jerk like you? You are frustrated because some partner (2+ time passer) kicked you out?

Meow...Poor little Jess (and your ilk)....

The truth about 1st time passers:  a score of just 62.5  on all written portion and around 70% on MBE will get you through CBX. This is not something to be so incredibly proud about after graduating some top-tier, million dollar law school, isn't it?

Another truth: Of course you should pass after doing 199 essays/PT's and 2999 MCQ's later. A lot of people simply don't have that time. They have families to provide for.

Are you proud of memorizing 2000 rules? So is my Parrot, who is as annoying as you are!!!

Chances are you will forget 90% of them as soon as you pass with your meager 62.5 scores.

Please understand - no one likes annoying parrots like you. If you were as smart or intelligent as you think you are, you would have been a scientist or a doctor.

In Memoriam of Jess and Jess-like Parrots:   

(1) they quietly skunked away from this board, along with their LOL's,  (2)  got their heads checked-out and  (3) were committed to some unknown mental facilities.

The one and only "success" in their miserable lives: THEY WERE 1ST TIME PASSERS! MEOW...

--
05/25/2012 9:13 AM

which judge?

--
05/25/2012 9:34 AM

foreign,

I really prefer not to say because he probably doesn't want this (likely embarrassing) fact splashed all over the internet. Sorry.

--
05/25/2012 9:43 AM

well, of course, every repeater could have his o rher unique set of circumstances.

for instance, you were stressed the first time. your parents died the second time. then you were consumed by full-time work the third time....

if any such circumstances it would be difficult to fathom how one could take 3 more years after law school to pass the bar.

--
05/25/2012 9:53 AM
Author: Ayesha245 [21813]

Moron

--
05/25/2012 10:53 AM
Author: Crane [21813]

A list of famous failures. Remember everyone, this is just a moment in the journey we call life. Life doesn't end after passing/failing the bar. You still (hopefully) have a life to live and a career to build, as well as other life tests to pass. Keep it in perspective. 

http://abovethelaw.com/2007/07/the-...-failures/

--
05/25/2012 12:33 PM
Author: someone with issues [21813]

Guess anyone that has serious issues with repeaters is frustrated with themselves, didn't pass the bar and doesn't want to blame themselves, or has gotten beaten out of a job by a repeater.

--
05/25/2012 1:02 PM
Author: baffled [21813]

I just posted this on another thread.

It's about a guy you may have heard of.

He failed in business in 1831. He was defeated for state legislator in '32. He tried another business in '33. It failed. His fiancee died in '35. He had a nervous breakdown in '36. In '43 he ran for congress and was defeated. He tried again in '48 and was defeated again. He tried running for the Senate in '55. He lost. In '59 he ran for the Senate again and was defeated. In 1860, the man who signed his name Abraham Lincoln, the man whose unflagging faith in himself seemed to grow with every failure, was elected the 16th President of the United States. 

"The difference between history's boldest accomplishments and its most staggering failures is often, simply, the diligent will to persevere."  Abraham Lincoln.

According to Jess' philosophy, Abe was a real loser!

Dude...quit it.  You are off on this one. If you say these things to an attorney that has been practicing for a good number of years, YOU are the one that will come off as incompetent.

--
05/25/2012 1:25 PM
Author: Pablp65 [21813]

Passage of the has exactly ZERO to do with one's competance to practice law. Being a person that people trust and feel comfortable with has alot to do one's success in this profession. On that score I'd have to assume that foreign will be an abysmal failure as an attorney. Hey,but u can always brag that u passed as u r janding me my fries thru the drive thru window.

--
05/25/2012 1:42 PM
Author: rico [21813]

jajajajajja

--
05/25/2012 1:50 PM
Author: baffled [21813]

and passing the bar on your first try DOES have a connection to your future success as an attorney? What are you, 18?

First get out there and start practicing. After you have had you ass handed to you a couple of times at trail  by a four/five-time repeater, come back and post your comments, would you...

I work at a law firm. I see it happen every day. Bar success plays as much of a role in the ultimate success and competency of practicing attorneys as the quality of the toilet paper they use to wipe their ass.

--
05/25/2012 2:40 PM
Author: Doc Esq. [21813]

Thank you to all who disagree with Jess.

I failed the Feb 2012 exam by 14 points.  It had nothing to do with apptitude, but rather techinique of which I am correcting with a tutor.   I now see why I failed.

Study time also posed a problem for me.  You see, I've been a practicing physician (MD) for Kaiser Hospital for 6 years. 

--
05/25/2012 3:15 PM
Author: foreigner [21813]

glad that I am not the only doctor here. (and I think MD/PhD/JD are all tough albeit in different ways)

I did say everybody has his or her own unique set of circumstances.... didn't I?

--
05/25/2012 3:16 PM
Author: foreign(er) [21813]

to MD: I bet you'll pass next time.

--
05/27/2012 12:06 PM
Author: josbo51713 [21813]

Charles Evans Hughes is a former Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court. He failed the bar exam 6 times.  I guess that means that the Chief Justice of the highest court in America is a loser, right?  

--
05/27/2012 1:25 PM
Author: boom [21813]

Any one who reads this and feels bad about not passing just remember - at least your self-confidence does not depend on tearing others down on an anonymous message board. There are many ways to succeed in life. Gloating and talking trash are pretty much never one of them.

--
10/14/2014 11:50 AM
Author: msafire [21813]

Thank you very much for this encouraging post. I have failed SIX Bar exams, with 12 points shy being my latest score. I KNOW I am a good contract manager (yes one can choose that as a profession if they fail the BAR- and at a salary of on average $113 K a year in the Washington DC metro area where I work that is not a bad option). Truth is I could continue on the contract manager path and make MUCH MORE MONEY than I ever will as a lawyer however I HAVE A DREAM of working as an immigration lawyer. YES it will cut my salary in half, but some of us DO NOT DEFINE our personal "success" by dollar value, but rather by achieving our personal goals and doing fulfilling work. I know it will not make me any less of an attorney when I am helping clients that few will represent that it has taken me multiple attempts to navigate the Bar Exam successfully. The TRUTH about repeat takers is they have PERSEVERENCE , a strong work ethic, BELIEF in themselves, and are some of the most tenacious , dedicated , committed people one could ever meet. Additionally, lets face it, no one SHOULD aim to be an attorney in order to make money as the market is flooded and this profession of lawyering has been hit hard by the internet information age of ready available forms and increased knowledge of what used to be such a mystery to achieve many basic legal tasks. Add to that the corporate trend of outsourcing with poorly paid short term labor and overseas attorneys for basis tasks and the monetary value of an attorney is now based on globalization of lawyering services. Commoditization of legal tasks HAS ALAREADY HAPPENED and like any commoditization, the price in the market has therefore dropped tremendously from what it used to be. Therefore anyone who takes the exam over and over again is truly DEDICATED to practicing law with a PURPOSE in mind. There is clear direction and dedication , most often to the cause of actually making this world a better place in a way that one can not do WITHOUT the tool of the BAR. WHY WOULDN'T THOSE skills aforementioned in conjunction with a dedicated PASSION be what one wants in an attorney and even MORE valuable that book smart intelligence based on rote memory? In choosing an attorney in a market flooded with them I would look for empathy and responsiveness in competent dedicated representation over intelligence ANY DAY . Intelligent people are not hard to find, but those with real HEART and dedication are harder to find and more valuable. Truth about repeat test takers is their tenacity and dedication says MUCH about their character which is to be admired.

--
10/14/2014 11:55 AM
Author: Failure=Failure, loosing=loser [21813]

Posted By <span class='af-profile-name'>Anonymous</span> on 05/27/2012 1:25 PM
Any one who reads this and feels bad about not passing just remember - at least your self-confidence does not depend on tearing others down on an anonymous message board. There are many ways to succeed in life. Gloating and talking trash are pretty much never one of them.

your coping mechanism are just pathetic, tell your shrink you are done cutting yourself, get on better meds, and accept reality for reality

--
05/05/2015 12:59 PM
Author: questionable [21813]

What does it mean when you don't know the difference between "then" and "than?"

--
05/05/2015 2:37 PM
Author: Reality [21813]

"COULD" an obese chainsmoker become a gold medal winning Olympic athlete? Sure. "COULD" an athlete with perfect health let it all go? Sure.

But..........oh fuck it. Stupid is too stupid to know its stupid.

Enjoy pretending for the 10th time soon.

--
05/05/2015 2:56 PM
Author: crazy love [21813]

you guys are all crazy and I'm in crazy love.

--
05/05/2015 2:56 PM
Author: Destiny [21813]

Failing the Bar means just that. You FAILED the Bar. Now, how dumbasses see failing the Bar (how ever many times) as being. FAILUREis just nonsense.

The Bar is a way to measure if you are ready to practice. If you fail, you are not ready. Even some lawyers who passed & r ready still get their licenses suspended or disciplinary action.

If you fail the Bar multiple times access if this is the right profession for you. You just may end up doing something else where u r more successful. It doesn't have to be law. Don't get suck in the mindset that outside of law there's nothing else. Start your own business, be a blogger...whatever it is HUSTLE HARD!

--
05/05/2015 3:41 PM
Author: Partially Agree [21813]

Yes some are better off in other fields, but it is not a victory to find out post JD. You failed. You shouldn't have ever gotten it then. You should have just done that other stuff. Its coping mechanisms and nothing else.

Its ok to admit you suck. Holy fuck people. You can't grow until you admit to yourself "Yes, I fucked this up".

Fat lazy civilians who never even went to a real campus............."but I'm not in debt".........you aren't a lawyer either.

--
05/05/2015 3:57 PM
Author: cama [21813]

cama cama cama cama chamelion~

--
05/05/2015 4:05 PM
Author: Lol Jess [21813]

Jess, you're a low life and likely aren't even licensed. Way to put others down when in reality, they're probably much smarter than you. Smelly pirate hooker...

--
05/05/2015 4:50 PM
Author: Smelly Pirate Hooker [21813]

Is there such a thing as a non-smelly pirate hooker? doubt it.

--
05/05/2015 5:07 PM
Author: Destiny [21813]

Posted By Anonymous on 05/05/2015 3:41 PM
Yes some are better off in other fields, but it is not a victory to find out post JD. You failed. You shouldn't have ever gotten it then. You should have just done that other stuff. Its coping mechanisms and nothing else.

Its ok to admit you suck. Holy fuck people. You can't grow until you admit to yourself "Yes, I fucked this up".

Fat lazy civilians who never even went to a real campus............."but I'm not in debt".........you aren't a lawyer either.

Well, hindsight is 20-20. I can understand if someone scored 130 LSAT and had a GPA of 2.0, then maybe "you should have just done that other stuff." But not everyone falls into that category.

There are people who went to Harvard/Stanford/USC and failed the Bar more than once. There are people who scored 161LSAT with 3.67GPA and got good grades in law school and took the bar 4 times. I won't call them "fuck ups."

Shit happens. You realize post JD law isn't for you. Mistakes happen. You took a risk....albeit an expensive one. But, that's life. You learn & move the fuck on. Not every lawyer is successful and happy. Life doesn't always turn out the way you hope.

--
05/05/2015 5:39 PM
Author: BS [21813]

NO ONE with a 160 LSAT and 3.0 or above GPA fails the bar exam more than once (they might have a bad day but then learn how to over come it)

And the online people (the ones I am mostly talking about) only have maybe 1% fall into that category. The rest are low lsat, or most likely never sat it at all. And not even a full undergrad degree. They think they are "clever" and "special" for "being smarter" than those in real school.

CA has a 70% pass rate. If you are on your 4th time and still can't even get a 120 scaled MBE..............you are NOT smart.

--
05/05/2015 6:25 PM
Author: ... [21813]

Watch Anchorman

--
05/06/2015 4:51 AM
Author: You know nothing [21813]

For those of you out there stating that this exam tests one's ability to be a lawyer, please just stop. This exam IN NO WAY measures what kind of attorney you will be. It measures how good you are at taking the exam. I've worked in the same PI firm for 7 years before taking the bar and it literally teaches you nothing about real practice. Many attorneys I know joke about how useless the bar exam really is. Not one aspect of the bar prepares you for practice. Not one. So for those of you out there who are struggling to pass, keep going!! You'll pass eventually and then will learn what it takes to practice law in your respective field.

--
05/06/2015 7:05 AM
Author: IMO [21813]

If you don't agree, say so but don't tell me to " JUST STOP! You are not my mother! I can say what the fuck I want when and how I want.

So here goes:

The Bar does not prepare you to practice law but it's a way to test: how you follow instructions, if you know the law, if you can work under pressure, endurance, if you are organized, if you can think like a lawyer, how you work with voluminous facts/law, etc.

All these lay the foundation to practice. Similar to the LSAT is a way to determine if you are ready for law school. Just like GMAT is a way to determine you are ready for grad school.

Bar is just a tool to determine if you are ready to practice law. Of course you gain experience by working. Passing the Bar does not guarantee success in the real world and what you learn in a classroom doesn't really prepare you for practice but again, it's a way to lay a foundation. You build from that foundation when you start practicing.

--
05/06/2015 7:14 AM
Author: IMO, just stop [21813]

The bar does NOT prepare you to be a lawyer. Maybe you can follow instructions and memorize very well but real practice is night and day compared to studying and taking a bar exam. EVERY attorney I know believes the same to be true. But I'm sure you know much more than all of them.

--
05/06/2015 7:33 AM
Author: Make me stop [21813]

It gives you the FOUNDATION! It does not give you everything you need to be a lawyer. It's a way to determine if you have some of the attributes. Just like the moral character application. It doesn't mean you are "moral" it just says, you have all/some of the attributes to be moral.

And yes, I am a lawyer in my old state.

--
05/06/2015 8:49 AM
Author: Karma Corrects Behavior [21813]

I have three children under 6 years old and went to night school for 5 years. You are a total bitch and the reason people hate lawyers. Every person has a unique circumstance and those who persevere after failure are going to be better attorneys than you ever will, as they understand the depths of despair, which is a common emotion of most clients.

--
05/06/2015 8:54 AM
Author: Karma Corrects Behavior [21813]

My post is directed to OP (Jesse)

--
05/06/2015 7:04 PM
Author: Lulz2Ufuckingidiots [21813]

How the fuck did you idiots get confused about smart vs moral? You mean MPRE maybe? (if you fail that, I'm amazed you passed a GED IMHO)

As to "karma"...........yeah, IF that were true good people would never have bad things happen to them and vice versa. THUS if you suck Gods punishing you by that math. Great job "Calvin" you just "proved" Karma hates you since you must secretly be an evil bad person.

fucking idiots don't even know what they are debating

penis, my counterargument is penis pie..............(same level of intelligence)

--
05/07/2015 7:11 AM
Author: Logic [21813]

Yeah...to all those who passed the Bar but have not passed MPRE, you are not smart! How the hell did you pass your GED?!?!

--
05/07/2015 1:23 PM
Author: okay [21813]

You can't take that fool seriously. The bar is difficult, but the trick in my opinion isn't how much law you know, it's whether you figured out HOW to write the answers in the way they like. Most bar review classes don't teach this. I know someone who took it several times, never gave up, and now is a federal bankruptcy trial attorney for the gov't. As he said to me, those who don't give up build character. Sometimes it takes people a while before they figure out what they're doing wrong while studying. Personally, I purchased a three essay review package from Barbri. I received feedback from an attorney reviewer, then we discussed my answers over the phone for a few minutes. The process lasted approximately one week, and that's all it took for me to get it. I passed within comfortable margins...in fact, during the bar I had about 15 mins extra after completing the first three essays. Idiots like the person who made this thread clearly have nothing else to do.

--
05/08/2015 4:27 PM
Author: Feeling Optimistic [21813]

Here's a list of a few notable names who have fails on their resumes:

First Lady Michelle Obama
President Franklin D. Roosevelt
Presidential Candidate, Senator and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
Kathleen Sullivan - Former Dean of Stanford Law School
Former Governor Pete Wilson
Governor Jerry Brown
Antonio Villaraigosa, Mayor of Los Angeles
Congressman Harold Ford, Jr.
John F. Kennedy, Jr.
New York Mayor Ed Koch...

... and my personal favorite

... U.S. Supreme Court Justice Benjamin Cardozo (Failed 5 times!)

--
05/08/2015 5:21 PM
Author: Sen. Cruz [21813]

Michelle Obama went to Harvard law, takes the IL bar, which touts a high pass rate but she failed.

Hillary failed the hillbilly bar and she's running for POTUS.

I, went to Harvard law, gave oral to the USSC 9 times and nobody takes me serious. I'm not a repeater, so I'm butthurt.

--
05/09/2015 9:25 AM
Author: and NONE of those fools went to online junk schools......... [21813]

wow, you spend all day wasting time finding others who did ok but you. Mrs Obama, famous for being married to a guy whose job isn't even a lawyer.

You idiots are pathetic.

Yes, Bill Gates dropped out of undergrad and did good with life. Would a community college flunkie have the same odds? Hell no.
Same here.

Holy........fucking.........shit........

--
05/09/2015 2:25 PM
Author: High Level Phalacio [21813]

Hahahaha!!! You "gave oral to the USSC 9 times?" One good deed for each justice I presume? I've heard of sucking your way up to the top, but that's over the top! But then again... you did go to Harvard.

--
05/18/2015 9:48 PM
Author: Yourfutureiscalling [21813]

Gaslighting anyone? Wow, just wow...do you now feel better about asking if you can serve me fries with my McCrap? Hahaha...this "profession" is about persevering, not slamming (or denigrating) people who have made mistakes, into the ground--or did they not cover that during your McOrientation? Go back to trolling from your bleacher seats. We'll see you in court (or most likely--NOT)!

--
05/19/2015 8:36 AM
Author: MD J [21813]

First and foremost..Jess is an idiot. And I don't mean that as just a put down word. He has real brain wire issues..parents, genes..all lacking. Now..I agree that the bar is a legit test..however the grading is not. 65 is all you get for acing it. 70 if you aced it and wrote brilliantly. Enough...I passed after 4 times. I'm a loser in Jess' warped mind. Like many I am older..have a job..practicing cardiologist..and also wanted to be a lawyer. Jess proves through his words that he is a bad person..morally flawed..his goal is to hurt others when he is the true loser. Everyone keep on trying

--
05/19/2015 8:36 AM
Author: MD J [21813]

First and foremost..Jess is an idiot. And I don't mean that as just a put down word. He has real brain wire issues..parents, genes..all lacking. Now..I agree that the bar is a legit test..however the grading is not. 65 is all you get for acing it. 70 if you aced it and wrote brilliantly. Enough...I passed after 4 times. I'm a loser in Jess' warped mind. Like many I am older..have a job..practicing cardiologist..and also wanted to be a lawyer. Jess proves through his words that he is a bad person..morally flawed..his goal is to hurt others when he is the true loser. Everyone keep on trying

--
11/11/2016 1:04 PM
Author: stockmen [21813]

You are wrong in listing Cardozo as having failed the bar exam. This pernicious canard has been posted and reposted many times in the past few years. The truth is contained in Andrew Kaufman’s biography, Cardozo, at p. 54: young Benjamin applied for admission to the New York on June 26, 1891, as soon as he turned 21. He was duly examined and was admitted on October 26 of that year.

--
11/12/2016 5:35 PM
Author: Wow [21813]

To Jess (the c*nt who birthed this cancerous thread):

Have you no life? I would ask if you have a heart but you made that one clear from the outset. You must also be brainless if you believe the nonsense in your original post.

I'm just sitting here in awe, trying to figure out for the life of me what would compel someone to go out of their way just to spew their negative, groundless opinions that nobody gives two fucks about.

People like you are the reason why this planet will never be a truly peaceful place. You need to walk into the ocean with ankle weights, immediately.

--
11/13/2016 11:12 PM
Author: Re:wow [21813]

um, you ask if people who posted MULITPLE YEARS AGO AND HAVE LIKELY MOVED ON WITH LIFE "have a life"............while you do this............kys fool.

--
11/14/2016 10:11 AM
Author: Shut up c*nt [21813]

I came across this because someone posted and it refreshed. KYS.

--
11/14/2016 4:10 PM
Author: you dug it up since you have no life, loser, kys [21813]

now please-you will NEVER pass the bar and no one loves you or will miss you and you smell like skunk testicles after a dog rapes it 3 day dead body (trust me, I KNOW tha tsmell!!!)

--
11/20/2016 11:39 PM
Author: EAttorney [3]

I truly hope that when this person wrote this he was either drank, high or heartbroken. Such an ignorant, inconsiderate piece of work.

This is absolutely false. There are several factors why it may take a person several tries before the person passes. Please for the sake of humanity anyone who thinks this educate yourself before you write or speak something like this. It's people like this that make this profession look like it's full of idiots. It is people like this that make other non-attorneys say: wow unintelligent people can pass the Bar too! (Assuming Jess passed).

I hope that Jess learned something from the comments and was positively encouraged to change. Jess may have a serious issues, well we all have flaws, but LEARN that this behavior is absolutely unacceptable. Please grow up, learn kindness, learn truth and speak once you know what you say.

In the meantime, I hope he continued to wear his pacifier so that humanity didn't listen to nonsense.

--
11/25/2016 9:06 AM
Author: lulz, loser repeaters who CANT learn taking about "learning"........wow....... [21813]

coping mechanism fail............fucking epic fail............as is your entire life I suspect.

--
12/16/2016 11:53 AM
Author: Uh oh [21813]

It's the "kys" guy again trolling the good troll. Pay no attention to this sorry excuse for a human. He makes it blatantly obvious that he has nothing better to do with his time other than telling everyone to kill themselves.

If he were legit, he wouldn't hide behind his keyboard.

--
12/16/2016 3:48 PM
Author: retard math fail [21813]

go outside, then kys
or skip the first
don't care

--
04/27/2019 6:47 AM
Author: Best post [21813]

Lawyers are writing “KYS”? No wonder the pass rate has declined recently.

--
04/27/2019 12:07 PM
Author: Do explain [21813]

Posted By Anonymous on 04/27/2019 6:47 AM
Lawyers are writing “KYS”? No wonder the pass rate has declined recently.

"That guy who passed that test is mean, no wonder why so few people pass that test"

.............uh..................whut?

--
04/30/2019 6:56 PM
Author: Laura [21813]

No offense, but do you happen to be retarded?

--
05/01/2019 5:32 PM
Author: barexaminer1 [21813]

I am a strong believer that if you thoroughly know the material you will pass. For most students that I know that pass - they used flashcards. This helps imprint each element to memory. This is why I was able to pass.

I have attached a critical pass MBE flashcards 10% off discount plus free shipping for your use.

http://criticalpass.refr.cc/barpass

--
05/02/2019 7:38 PM
Author: Fred [21813]

Posted By Anonymous on 05/01/2019 5:32 PM
I am a strong believer that if you thoroughly know the material you will pass. For most students that I know that pass - they used flashcards. This helps imprint each element to memory. This is why I was able to pass.

I have attached a critical pass MBE flashcards 10% off discount plus free shipping for your use.

http://criticalpass.refr.cc/barpass

Amen sista!

Add Reply
Page 1 of 212 > >>

Copyright by All4JDs.com