PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
The truth about repeat takers
Last Post 05/17/2019 2:30 PM by Duranona?! No, no Donaruma.
85 Replies
  • :
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Sort:
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

--
05/03/2019 12:21 PM
Author: Tru [21813]

Flash cards do help and critical pass is likely the best out there. But that is MBE specific. You need to prep for essays too

To do that, write an essay answer (once you are about a month into the cards) and write out WHY each answer is write and WHY the wrong ones are wrong and then fact check them. Trust me, the essays are MOSTLY MBE TOPICS anyways. You could pass by guessing along on state specific if you word them well.

--
05/05/2019 3:08 PM
Author: Right vs write [21813]

You write with a pen. If an answer is correct, it is right.

--
05/05/2019 3:26 PM
Author: ....and.....no one said those wrong [21813]

Posted By Anonymous on 05/05/2019 3:08 PM
You write with a pen. If an answer is correct, it is right.

so, who you talking to there chief?

--
05/06/2019 4:06 AM
Author: Cmon doof [21813]

See if your genius ass can figure it out.

--
05/12/2019 8:49 AM
Author: barexaminer1 [21813]

Passed the bar with a nice score! I cannot thank critical pass flashcards enough for their help. A must have !! The MBE section is an objective test and the only way to do well is by knowing the law really well. The flashcards do exactly that. The barbri program was a big waste of time in my opinion. Too much extras that make things seem more complicated than they need to be.

Let me explain why you need to purchase these flashcards. You must commit the elements of every testable item to memory. When you start studying you will notice that after a lengthy portion spent on torts, you will forget what you studied on evidence and vis-versa. The key or the solution is to have something which is quick to get to which you can pull at any moment and re-remember what the exact elements were. For example, larceny which is always tested is the following: a trespassory taking and carrying away of the property of another with the intent to permanently deprive another of that property. I know that definition, and always will, thanks to a flashcards that are ready-made and ready for bar examiners to use and pass the bar. The bar exam is a "bar" which is a minimum standards. For a small fee and a great solution, why not?

They actually help guarantee a good score for the MEE section as well since many of the essay topics are MBE based.

I shared a coupon code (10% off) for anyone who needs as well: plus free shipping.

http://criticalpass.refr.cc/barpass

--
05/12/2019 8:53 AM

Passed the bar with a nice score! I cannot thank critical pass flashcards enough for their help. A must have !! The MBE section is an objective test and the only way to do well is by knowing the law really well. The flashcards do exactly that. The barbri program was a big waste of time in my opinion. Too much extras that make things seem more complicated than they need to be.

Let me explain why you need to purchase these flashcards. You must commit the elements of every testable item to memory. When you start studying you will notice that after a lengthy portion spent on torts, you will forget what you studied on evidence and vis-versa. The key or the solution is to have something which is quick to get to which you can pull at any moment and re-remember what the exact elements were. For example, larceny which is always tested is the following: a trespassory taking and carrying away of the property of another with the intent to permanently deprive another of that property. I know that definition, and always will, thanks to a flashcards that are ready-made and ready for bar examiners to use and pass the bar. The bar exam is a "bar" which is a minimum standards. For a small fee and a great solution, why not?

They actually help guarantee a good score for the MEE section as well since many of the essay topics are MBE based.

I shared a coupon code (10% off) for anyone who needs as well: plus free shipping.

--
05/12/2019 8:55 AM

--
05/12/2019 8:59 AM

--
05/12/2019 9:02 AM

--
05/12/2019 9:04 AM
Author: barexaminer12 [21813]

--
05/12/2019 9:05 AM
Author: barexaminer12 [21813]

--
05/12/2019 9:09 AM

--
05/12/2019 9:10 AM

--
05/12/2019 9:11 AM

--
05/12/2019 9:12 AM

--
05/12/2019 9:12 AM

--
05/12/2019 11:04 AM
Author: spam [21813]

cuz if they click it twenty times it HAS to be true!

--
05/15/2019 6:05 AM
Author: Get out of here [21813]

Way to try to ruin this thread critical pass asshole!

--
05/17/2019 1:52 PM
Author: Luck [21813]

Good luck to all repeaters !

--
05/17/2019 2:27 PM
Author: Duranona?! No, no Donaruma. [21813]

Thank you buddie!!

--
05/17/2019 2:30 PM
Author: Duranona?! No, no Donaruma. [21813]

Of course I meant , thank you "buddy"