Real Estate Broker Exam for CA - Attorney Examinee
Last Post 07/05/2018 5:29 PM by ab3
6 Replies
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Sort:

--

03/25/2013 9:38 AM
Author: cbx2dre [21813]

Any California attorneys have experience applying for a CA Real Estate Brokers license?

Any particular tips and suggestions for process and preparing for the exam are appreciated. Specific books, online materials, classes, etc.?

I work full-time and am looking to take the test in the next couple months.

Thank you.

--
03/25/2013 8:56 PM
Author: FunnyJD [18]

I bought some books to study 4-5 months ago but its so hard to get into the study mode. I am thinking of taking actual classes so it will force me to study.

Sent from my DROIDx using Tapatalk 2

--
04/02/2013 9:57 AM
Author: anon [21813]

just to let you know. cal changed the rule on allowing attorneys to take the broker exam. you now need two years of real estate experience to take the test. in any case, the test is pretty cake.

--
04/02/2013 2:44 PM
Author: OH NO! [21813]

Posted By on 4/2/2013 9:57:02 AM
just to let you know. cal changed the rule on allowing attorneys to take the broker exam. you now need two years of real estate experience to take the test. in any case, the test is pretty cake.

When the FUCK did this happen? SHIT SHIT SHIT!

--
04/02/2013 2:44 PM
Author: BAM [21813]

Members of the California State Bar are statutorily exempt from the college-level course requirements. Evidence of admission to practice Law in California must be furnished, such as a photocopy of both sides of a California State Bar membership card. However, members of the California State Bar would still need to demonstrate that they have satisfied the two years full-time licensed salesperson experience requirement or have at least two years real estate related experience while practicing law in California. Members of the State Bar of California using equivalent experience should submit a RE 227 Equivalent Experience Verification form outlying this experience along with their broker exam or broker exam/license combination application.

http://www.dre.ca.gov/Examinees/Req...roker.html

--
01/27/2017 2:23 PM
Author: adam [21813]

Would like some clarification as to which lawyer activities would satisfy the requirement for "two years real estate related experience" while practicing law.

--
07/05/2018 5:29 PM
Author: ab3 [21813]

Did you ever get an answer to this? I am wondering what they count as "real estate" experience? If I have been practicing in real property law as part of my law practice, does, what exactly counts?

Add Reply

Copyright by All4JDs.com