PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Anyone Denied Moral Character and Fitness ?
Last Post 04/11/2019 1:04 PM by Galawgirl
72 Replies
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Sort:
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

--
01/12/2019 5:58 AM
Author: ok, be disgusted [21813]

Posted By Anonymous on 01/10/2019 10:24 AM
I completely disagree with your statement above aforementioned. I find it disgusting. I too have a similar past in my early adolescent life. Mother and father passed away when I was 17. I know am VP of a investment bank, have been sober for over 7 years, panel leader on H & I, am married, successful, have massive amount of law school debt, and college debt, and work with some of the largest trusts in the country. Your opinion is simply and opinion, no facts contained here in. The code is based on honesty integrity and moral turpitude. You, buddy, are exactly what it means to not be an attorney under the oath.

people offended, even to the point of disgust, changes nothing.

time to learn reality, it wont go away, welcome to it.

--
01/18/2019 6:30 AM
Author: Uh oh [21813]

Houston, we got a tough guy here.

--
02/19/2019 6:52 PM
Author: SLAM28 [21813]

Hey im getting ready to apply for law school and im really afraid of my criminal record getting in the way. my email is slambur09@gmail.com if you still see this by chance!would love to talk to someone who has already gone through the process

--
02/19/2019 7:50 PM
Author: too soon [21813]

Posted By Anonymous on 02/19/2019 6:52 PM
Hey im getting ready to apply for law school and im really afraid of my criminal record getting in the way. my email is slambur09@gmail.com if you still see this by chance!would love to talk to someone who has already gone through the process

Its too soon to say that and the states wont review it until the end of the JD. Many states wont let any felony be a lawyer. Make sure to do an ABA law school and apply to a state that allows you have a chance since others will ask if others denied you, and one that might otherwise say yes will likely say no if one turned you down before them.

--
02/20/2019 1:06 PM
Author: Talk to me Goose [21813]

Posted By Anonymous on 02/19/2019 6:52 PM

Do you have a felony, civil judgements, or missed payments?

--
04/11/2019 9:47 AM
Author: Shamblaq [1]

Hey I am very interested in beginning a career in law. Unfortunately i have had a pretty troubled past. Ive had 3-4 drug charges, but they are in the process of being expunged(2011-2016). I also have one misdemeanor for driving with fake tags on license plate, however it was not my car(2018). I plan to get this charge expunged also this year. I have gone to rehabilitation programs and could provide letters from the counselors describing how i have turned my life around. Ive been working as a sales representative for a company for over a year now and have been trusted with company vehicles and credit cards etc. I have realized i have a passion for law and have no problem going back to school to earn all the accolades needed to practice law, however i am feeling very discouraged due to my history. I am now 26. Please let me know anything you can, any help is much appreciated!!!

My email is: jefferyeckler7@gmail.com

--
04/11/2019 11:24 AM
Author: What state? [21813]

Last poster, what state ?

--
04/11/2019 1:04 PM
Author: Galawgirl [21813]

Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time with c&f in your state. I passed c&f my first go around for Georgia, passing the bar exam is my hold up. At the time I applied I had 5 arrests that I had to account for, unpaid credit card debt, several speeding tickets, academic dismissal from undergrad and a few other things. I was upfront and HONEST about EVERYTHING. I made my responses very detailed and showed tons of remorse and that I was rehabilitated. It also helped that I was never convicted of the same crime twice. If you want help formulating responses I will certainly share my narratives for the GA bar. I really hope you can get this figured out.

Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Copyright by All4JDs.com