PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Advice for online grads seeking work out of CA
Last Post 06/10/2017 2:01 PM by taxxxcourt
0 Replies
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button


06/10/2017 2:01 PM
Author: taxxxcourt [21813]
  •  Quote
  •  Reply

Tax Court only requires you licensed in ANY state, and lets you practice NATION WIDE.
Just like most document review companies also allow, and sometimes in house counsel (and of course social security in theory doesn't have to be a lawyer at all)

For those with STEM degrees from undergrad, once a patent lawyer you have more ability than a patent agent and is also NATION WIDE. (most don't fall into this category but its a fun fact worth noting)

Any other ideas/advice for online grads wanting to practice out of state?
Personal experiences are appreciated too. Lets go team!


Add Reply

Copyright by