Cheap Self Study
Last Post 05/18/2019 3:32 AM by Lauren
10 Replies
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Sort:

--

01/03/2019 4:39 PM
Author: Anonymous [21813]

I'm repeating the CT bar in July, it's been a while and I need to get some new materials.

What do you recommend for books/outlines/etc.?

--
01/04/2019 9:42 AM
Author: FREE is the cheapest (and best) [21813]

Posted By Anonymous on 01/03/2019 4:39 PM
I'm repeating the CT bar in July, it's been a while and I need to get some new materials.

What do you recommend for books/outlines/etc.?

http://www.barexamhero.com

interactive, self paced, and FREE!!

--
01/05/2019 8:14 AM
Author: Niko [21813]

Adaptibar plus review every single UBE essay plus critical pass flashcards. Do at least two timed MPTs to see where you are at.

--
01/05/2019 8:52 AM
Author: used book store [21813]

if you a whore (suck that D to wrap up that JD!!!!!!!!!!!!)

--
01/06/2019 8:07 PM
Author: Anonymous [21813]

Loser 🙄

--
03/22/2019 2:18 PM
Author: BookwormBill [14]

I recommend exactly what the Director of Testing for the NCBE recommends, the four OPE Exams. That's 400 questions representing the law on the schedule outline. That's all you need, not 6000 laws out of some Barbri outline that still has 7 pages on Riparian Rights. Know the law in the OPE Exams backwards and forwards. Now all you have to do is to study the tricks, the art of the wrong answer. The cheapest way to go is Strategies and Tactics for the easy to middle difficult questions that are released, and S&T FINZ/Barbri/Kaplan for the more difficult questions. That's it. More is not better. More will take your eye off the ball.

--
04/05/2019 1:05 PM
Author: Http://43daymbe.com [2]

I passed the Massachusetts and Florida bar on my first try at 59 yrs/old.
I did this by using a study program that I wrote for myself, you can get an explanation of it @ https://43daymbe.com/
I am just starting a marketing program.It is for sale at $225.00.

Mike

--
04/05/2019 4:41 PM
Author: Free [21813]

Barexamhero.com

--
04/10/2019 10:51 AM
Author: BookwormBill [14]

Posted By Http://43daymbe.com on 04/05/2019 1:05 PM
I passed the Massachusetts and Florida bar on my first try at 59 yrs/old.
I did this by using a study program that I wrote for myself, you can get an explanation of it @ https://43daymbe.com/
I am just starting a marketing program.It is for sale at $225.00.

Mike

I'm an older examinee too. I was in federal law enforcement for 30 years, and that's a long time to be away from the law. I took the bar in Massachusetts in July 1989 and again in Feb. 2019 in Mississippi. I had the exact opposite strategy as you did. Knowing a 57 year old mind can't be relied upon to be as sharp and quick as one of 28 years, I gave myself a full year and just hit the problem with a bigger hammer. I ended with 1533 hours of study if you include the lectures during the commute, which came out to a little over four hours a day. It was basically my only hobby into the last few weeks when I ramped up the study into four hour blocks just like the test. I should have taken a few weeks off but I worked up to the last day.

I too regard the MBE as the make it or break it event in this game. I pretty much blew off the essays. Other than the three MPTs I did, my last essay was Day One of the July 1989 bar exam. In retrospect, that was a tad cocky. I'll find out the results tomorrow when Mississippi releases them. The essays are inherently subjective, so it's not a good basket to place all your eggs. The MBE is also a game where skill counts as much as your knowledge, so it's really the place to focus, focusing on the essays doesn't assist you in the MBE as much as focusing on the MBE helps with the essays.

If you don't mind me saying, bar review companies are everywhere, and your site doesn't emphasize what you bring to the table that we can't get somewhere else. I think it needs to be reworked. I love the books in the background, that was a nice touch.

--
04/27/2019 12:09 PM
Author: cops fail law school [21813]

I've seen it, they argue with the professors about the law, and its painful since the longer they were cops the less they know what the law actually is.

Anyone past 1L has seen it.

--
05/18/2019 3:32 AM
Author: Lauren [21813]

Hey, I am looking for a dedicated study partner for BAR. I have put my profile and study schedule on StudyPal. All my friends in New York use it to find study buddies and groups for BAR test

Add Reply

Copyright by All4JDs.com