Florida Essays Wrong Title but Correct Statement of Law
Last Post 03/22/2019 2:02 PM by BookwormBill
4 Replies
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Sort:

--

03/15/2019 12:38 AM
Author: baranxiety [1]

I having some sleepless nights. I did the mistake of looking in my outline book after the bar and realized that I stated the correct law but under the wrong heading (ex: the issue was invitee, but i called it a licensee) I will I still be given credit for the issue and/or rule?

--
03/15/2019 2:54 PM
Author: Luck of the draw [21813]

I'm a former grader (different state) but can tell you it depends on which anonymous grader you get. Unlike the Scantron part you have discretion and it's why the taker can appeal. Prep for an appeal to be safe.

--
03/16/2019 6:45 AM
Author: Analysis [21813]

You will certainly get credit for the rule. The most points are in the analysis, so with the correct rule you are on the right track.

--
03/16/2019 10:08 AM
Author: Study NOW [21813]

Study NOW for next exam. If you don't have to retake then good, you are just smarter and still better off.

Trust me, start NOW on prep for the next exam. As the old adage goes "Hope for the best, PREPARE for the worst".

I know a lot of repeaters, most refuse to take this advice and end up taking it MULTIPLE additional times and then often just give up and justify doing something else with their lives.

Up to you, but I highly advise you to consider what I just wrote.

--
03/22/2019 2:02 PM
Author: BookwormBill [14]

So you are worried about one point, or a partial point, in a base 200 test? Don't listen to anyone, be positive. If you want to keep yourself occupied, write out everything you learned about prepping for the bar, what worked for you, and what you should have done differently. The NCBE learning platform comes out on Monday, if you have to retake the test, I strongly advise you to consider it. I spent over a year reading everything put out by the NCBE, and there's a reason they keep revising the OPE Exams. They contain all the law you need for the MBE. As the schedule outline drifts, they revise the OPEs. The new batch comes out Monday.

You won't need it, you will be fine. You peeked you stupid bastard, never peek. I raced out of Day Two and drank away all memories of the questions so I wouldn't peek. You will be ok, it's normal to remember everything you got wrong and none of the things you got right. You are normal to worry, we all do it. I went into the MBE with a 91-94% average and I'm even worried (computer problems) but I think the MBE will dig me out of my problems and I'll pass. If not, I already know what I'm going to do differently this time. Do what works for you, especially exercise.

Good luck

Add Reply

Copyright by All4JDs.com